《From Shinjuku》 Mt. Fuji & Hakone 1-Day Bus Tour
18 Nov, 2018～31 Mar, 2019
○ Easier access to Mt. Fuji Area and Hakone by a chartered bus♪ (※Viewing Mt. Fuji from Oshino Hakkai)
● With an English-speaking(or Chinese-speaking) tour conductor ! Guaranteed departures with a minimum of 1 person !
★Fujikawaguchiko Autumn leaves Festival is included in November (Departures between 1 & 22 November only)
《From Tokyo》 Shirakawa-go(World Heritage Site) , Kanazawa, and Takayama (2-Day)
16 Dec, 2018～28 Mar, 2019
○ Visit famous World Heritage Site 'Shirakawa-go'!
● Indulge yourself with Hokuriku's special cuisine 'Toyama Bay Sushi' , 'Hida-beef', and ' Blowfish'!
○ Enjoy strolling around old-castle town Kanazawa with local guide (English-speaking assistant will accompany with you) !!
【From Osaka】Kyoto One-Day Bus Tour (1-Day)- With English or Chinese guide -
17 Nov, 2018～31 Mar, 2019
★This hassle-free tour is designed to give you a chance to visit Kyoto's popular spots in a day！
★With an English-Speaking (or Chinese-speaking) guide♪ Visit Fushimi-Inari, Kiyomizu-dera Temple, Kinkaku-ji Temple, & Arashiyama!
彡☆★Welcome! KANSAI, JAPAN Campaign!!★☆彡 A bottle of Japanese tea will be provided in the bus ※This will be applied ages 12 and over.
【From Osaka/with English-speaking guide】Nara & Kyoto One-Day Bus Tour (1-Day)
18 Nov, 2018～23 Dec, 2018
★ The great way to visit Kyoto and Nara in a day reasonably and effectively.
★ Enjoy free time at Gion area and Nara Park(Lunch time is included)♪
★ You can experience of wearing a kimono in Gion (optional plan)!
(Meet at Kyoto St.) Wear Kimono in Kyoto and walk through lovely Gion♪
23 Nov, 2018～28 Dec, 2018
★Explore Gion, a unique traditional spot of Kyoto, where you can immerse yourself the rich cultural traditions of Japan
★An English-speaking guide accompany from Kyoto St. and take you to the Kimono shop at Gion♪ (one-way train ticket is included)
★Wear a kimono as you tour Gion's many sights and take lots of gorgeous pictures!