《From Shinjuku》 Mt. Fuji & Hakone 1-Day Bus Tour
31 Jul, 2019～24 Aug, 2019
○ Easier access to Mt. Fuji Area and Hakone by a chartered bus♪ (※Viewing Mt. Fuji from Oshino Hakkai)
● With an English-speaking (or Chinese-speaking) tour conductor ! Wifi on the bus!!
○ Good for family tour!! Child fee is half of the adult fee!! (Child = 6-11 years old)
《From Shinjuku》 Isozoaki Cruising: Visit Hidden Hirizo Beach & Ryugu & Ebisu Islands (1-Day)
6 Aug, 2019～24 Oct, 2019
○ What a beautiful view!! You can visit this site (Hirizo beach) by cruising boat only!
● Visiting mystical places harmonizing with nature at the Izu Peninsula.
○ Indulge yourself with Obento (a boxed meal) which includs eel, kinmedai (red bream) and sliver salmon!
《From Tokyo》 Unseen Sceneries: Stars at Heavens Sonohara and Superb Views of Northern Alps (2-Day)
5 Aug, 2019～18 Oct, 2019
○ Chance to view the magnificent universe at Heavens Sonohara in Achi village!
● Enjoy sailing through the sky above a sea of clouds at Mt. Ontake.
○ Indulge yourself at Hirugami hot spring!!
【From Osaka】Kyoto One-Day Bus Tour-With English or Chinese guide -
28 Jul, 2019～27 Dec, 2019
○This hassle-free tour is designed to give you a chance to visit Kyoto's popular spots in a day！
●With an English-Speaking (or Chinese-speaking) guide♪ Visit Fushimi-Inari, Kiyomizu-dera Temple, Kinkaku-ji Temple, & Arashiyama!
○Special Offer!! 3,000～3,490 JPY for Adult , 1,000～1,490 JPY for child/infant for selected days!!! Please see the calendar!!
《From Osaka by train》Tateyama-Kurobe Alpine Route & Kurobe Gorge Train-Ride (2-Day)
8 Aug, 2019～4 Nov, 2019
○ Alpine route is opened for this year!Enjoy crossing the Northern Japan Alps by varieties of vehicles!!
● Enjoy the natural beauty of the gorge from Kurobe Gorge Train
○ Tateyama Ropeway provides great panoramic scenery of the surrounding mountains !!
《From Osaka》Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route & Kamikochi (2-Days)
17 Aug, 2019～3 Nov, 2019
○ Enjoy Tateyama ropeway: The 1,700 m long ropeway operates without support towers between stations, making it the longest one-span ropeway.
● Surprise!! Kurobe Dam, the height of 186m, is the highest dam in Japan!
○ Spend time in the middle of real nature in Kamikouchi, one of the most scenic spots in Japan.