○This hassle-free tour is designed to give you a chance to visit Kyoto's popular spots in a day！
●With an English-Speaking (or Chinese-speaking) guide♪ Visit Fushimi-Inari, Kiyomizu-dera Temple, Kinkaku-ji Temple, & Arashiyama!
○Special Offer!! JPY 3,000 (JPY 1,000 for a child/infant) for selected days!!! Please see the calendar!!
○Walking through The Nijjuken Road which is famous for its beauty of cherry trees
● Special boxed lunch for viewing cherry blossoms is included.
○ Also enjoy viewing cherry blossom at Yoshitsune Shrine!
○ New Toyosu market finally opened!! Walking around the market with special guide (Japanese-speaking) .
● Indulge yourself with fresh 'Edomae-sushi'!! All-you-can-eat 20 kinds of sushi!
○ Enjoy cruising Toyosu Canal for 40 min.
○ Only this time of the year! Enjoy raw sea urchin of Shakotan!!
● Visit three famous Shakotan cape (Kamui cape, Shimamui cape, and Ougon cape)
○ Enjoy strolling Otaru, a small beautiful harbor city
○ Famous sea urchin in Tango area!! All-you-can-eat your favorite seafood on cooked rice for 60 min.
● Enjoy Ine Bay pleasure boat!!
○ Enjoy beautiful view of Amano Hashidate, one of three most scenic spots in Japan!
○ Visit Shrines in a traditional way of Japanese style!!
● Visit a sacred places where you cannot usually enter - Special visit of Futami Okitama Shrine -
○ Enjoy traditional Japanese meal that was usually dedicated to the god.
○ An expensive Japanese course is for lunch!! Enjoy lunch at seaside resort hotel♪
● You can choose your lunch from Ise specialty - Ise lobster or Matsusaka beef-
○ Visit Japan's most sacred place; Ise Grand Shrine and enjoy shopping at Okage Yokocho
○ Entrance fee (JPY 3,240) of Otsuka Museum of Art is included
● The world's first ceramic board art museum reproducing masterpieces in its original dimension using ceramic boards.
○ The Mona Lisa, The Last Supper, The Guernica・・・you can enjoy world's masterpieces at one time!
○ All-you-can-eat seafood (abalone, scallop, turban, and sweet shrimp) for 60 min. !!
● Enjoy the view of Ama-no-Hashidate which is one of the three most famous sightseeing spots in Japan!
○ You can try to eat a sea urchin with shell!!
○Great Experience!! Visit the Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route, the gift from nature!!
●Ride on six different vehicles and pass the mountain route of 100 Km in length!!
○Spend time in the middle of real nature in Kamikochi, one of the most scenic spots in Japan.