○ Visit Mythology land, Miyazaki prefecture!
● Visit Takachiho gorge; Picturesque gorge designated as National Scenic Beauty & Natural monument
○ A legend of Mythology is remained at 'Ama-no-Yasugawara♪
○ 500,000 sunflowers fill five hectares of land at Yanagawa Sunflower Garden.
● Visit Yanagawa Hiyoshi Shrine where you can get a special 'Tanabata Goshuin'(Luna festival's stamp)
○ A whole melon will be given as a souvenir!
○ All-you-can-eat fruits including Sato Nishiki called 'king of cherry' for 30 min.
● Observe Suntory Kyushu Kumamoto Factory!! You can try up to 3 glasses of beer♪
○ Try Kumamoto' specialties; Karashi renkon & Basashi (horsemeat sashimi),
○ Visit fantastic Nabegataki Falls where a large bus cannot enter.
● Indulge yourself in tasting Bungo-beef! Enjoy hotel buffet at Resonate Kuju for lunch♪
○ Refresh yourself in nature!! Visit cool Kikuchi Gorge.
○ Visit two beautiful parks in San-in Area. The entrance fees are included♪
● Visit Adachi Museum of Art which is chosen as the best Japanese garden for 16 years!
○ Visit Yuushi-en Park where you can see seasonal flowers!
○Visit beautiful Hokuriku area! You will be able to see romantic snow!
●Indulge yourself with Hokuriku's special cuisine 'Toyama Bay Sushi' .
○ Visit nostalgic Gokayama village and beautiful Kenrokuen Park.