○Great Experience!! Visit the Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route, the gift from nature!!
●Ride on six different vehicles and pass the mountain route of 100 Km in length!!
○Spend time in the middle of real nature in Kamikochi, one of the most scenic spots in Japan.
○Only a limited time of year!! Enjoy Yuki-no-Otani Walk!!
● Spend time in the middle of real nature in Kamikouchi, one of the most scenic spots in Japan.
○ Enjoy dynamic scenery of Mt. Tateyama traversing Tateyama Kurobe Alpine route by using six types of a vehicles from Toyama Pref. to Nagano Pref.
○ Our recommended tour for enjoying great scenic spots by Alpine Route & Kurobe Gorge train♪
● Snow walls can be seen only in this season ！！
○ Experience five (5) Japan’s NO.1 things & seven (7) vehicles
○ Alpine route is opened for this year!Enjoy crossing the Northern Japan Alps by varieties of vehicles!!
● Enjoy the natural beauty of the gorge from Kurobe Gorge Train
○ Tateyama Ropeway provides great panoramic scenery of the surrounding mountains !!
○ Enjoy Tateyama ropeway: The 1,700 m long ropeway operates without support towers between stations, making it the longest one-span ropeway.
● Surprise!! Kurobe Dam, the height of 186m, is the highest dam in Japan!
○ Spend time in the middle of real nature in Kamikouchi, one of the most scenic spots in Japan.
○ Enjoy the Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route, a unique and spectacular route through the Northern Japan Alps
● Visit Kamikochi, where you can enjoy some of Japan's most spectacular mountain scenery.
○ Ride the Kurobe Gorge Railway, a sightseeing train operating along a winding, 20 kilometer stretch between Unazuki and Keyakidaira Stations.
○ Round-trip by Hokuriku Shinkansen!! (Tokyo-Kanazawa, Ueda-Tokyo)
● Visit must-see spots in Hokuriku Area (Kanazawa, Tojinbo, Eiheiji Temple, Shirakawa go, Takayama)
○ Enjoy local specialties including puffy fish, Hida beef, Echizen zushi (2 breakfast, 2 lunch, 1 dinner)
○Visit beautiful Hokuriku area! You will be able to see romantic snow!
●Indulge yourself with Hokuriku's special cuisine 'Toyama Bay Sushi' .
○ Visit nostalgic Gokayama village and beautiful Kenrokuen Park.